Real Estate websites are everywhere. Listing data is no longer difficult for consumers to find on the web – there are 1000's and 1000's of sites where you can search every listing in the market - or anyplace in the world – and see almost all of the information that's available to Realtors only.
So, if you're a real estate professional why should you have a website? Why in the world would the consumer care to visit your website? How in the world will a consumer even find your website?
Continue reading “5 things your real estate website needs”
Here's a synopsis of a good article on maximizing the value of your website.
Easy Changes to Up Your Web Site Value
Optimizing your Web site is a good move in 2010.
Here are some steps from Inman News columnist Bernice Ross that can increase traffic and turn lookers into leads.
- Get your own URL. Having a page on someone else’s site sends Web traffic to them, not you.
- Choose a URL that reflects your real estate specialty.
- Take your own picture off the home page. Studies show it can drive away traffic.
- Make sure your home page has your up-to-date contact information prominently displayed.
- Add an easy-to-use lead-capture link – something like “Free Report” on something appealing like “How to Reduce Your Property Taxes.”
- Post at least 20 pictures for each featured property.
- Add a video for each property.
- Link to community information and such sites as Walkscore.com.
- Include testimonials from previous customers.
Source: Inman News, Bernice Ross (01/21/2010)
Marketing is the key to any successful business and it's particularly important for Realtors. Here are 6 ideas on what you should be thinking and doing in 2010 to make your marketing more real and connect with more prospects in the new year.
Continue reading “Real Real Estate Marketing in 2010”
Are you not yet fully utilizing the current Internet tools available to you to connect with current and future clients? If not, here's some suggestions for a new Internet you in 2010.
Continue reading “It’s nearly 2010 – is it too late to catch up?”
Have you bought any tires lately? I did this past weekend. It was painful to my wallet but about as pleasurable of a purchase experience as you can have these days. I think there's some great marketing lessons to be seen in this experience.
Continue reading “Marketing lessons from a tire purchase”
Here are a few keys
to building website traffic, using a website for your real estate business and generating some leads. We'll share more ideas in future posts.
Continue reading “4 Steps to improving your website”